We consider our volunteers to be the heart of SMO, a committed group of people, including single mothers, who are motivated by a desire to make a difference in our community. Our work is made possible because people are still willing to give of themselves with gifts of time, energy and love.
Volunteers are not extras – they are essential members of our community.
Listed below are current volunteer opportunities at Single Mothers Outreach
- Volunteer at Fools’ Paradise Golf Tournament & Wine Tasting 4/1/10
- Set up/tear down at our Parking Lot sale on 3/20/10
- Clothing donation sorting/organizing – 3rd Thursday & Friday of month
- Career Mentors
- Domestic Violence Mentors
- Education Mentors ( for parents earning degrees)
- Website maintenance
- Social media updating
Would you be willing to donate a haircut & dry to a single parent who is preparing for a job interview? If so, please contact our office at 661.288.0117.